The CLARIOstar is BMG LABTECH’s newest microplate reader and it is the only reader on the market available with the three technologies required to run any assay in your laboratory; patented LVF monochromators, UV/vis spectrometer, and high transmission optical filters. The CLARIOstar does not compromise in sensitivity or flexibility, instead providing you with the tools to choose what is needed for your application.
The CLARIOstar can be equipped with the measurement modes and options you desire proving you access to a multitude of assay modes: fluorescence intensity, full-spectrum UV/vis measurements, BRET, FRET, fluorescence polarization, HTRF, AlphaScreen, AlphaLISA, atmospherically controlled growth studies, and much more. Coupled with an intuitive control software with built in fluorophore and lumiphore libraries, real-time kinetic displays, MARS data analysis software with templates for data analysis such as DNA quantitation, Z’, delta F, and more, the CLARIOstar can handle it all.
Anything is possible. Any wavelength. Any bandwidth. Any assay.
- LVF Monochromators most sensitive and versatile monochromators available
- UV/vis spectrometer for fast full spectrum measurements
- LVF monochromator, UV/vis spectrometer, and filters in one instrument
- High intensity stability controlled xenon flashlamp
- High energy laser for AlphaScreen and AlphaLISA assays
- Automated Z-height focus from top or bottom at 100 micron resolution
- Atmospheric Control Unit for O2 and CO2 control
- Control software with multiuser and 21 CFR capability built in
- MARS data analysis software rivals the best data handling packages available
- LVis Plate and Stacker compatible