BMG LABTECH’s NEPHELOstar Plus is truly in a class by itself. It employs a laser to detect forward scattering of light to insoluble particles in a sample. This process, laser based nephelometry, is not unique but incorporating this technology into a plate reader is!
So whether you are interested in testing compound solubility, performing turbidity measurements or detecting microbial growth with high sensitivity the NEPHELOstar Plus allows you to do all of these in a high-throughput fashion.
- Laser with adjustable intensity and beam width
- Capable of reading 384-well plates
- Injectors featuring reading at time of injection
- ACU compatible
- 21 CFR compliant software
- MARS data analysis
- Stacker compatible
- Analysis of crude oil samples