The PHERAstar FSX was designed so that all the most common detection technologies can be performed with the best possible sensitivity. Regardless of your read mode; fluorescence, luminescence, fluorescence polarization, time resolved fluorescence, absorbance, or AlphaScreen, you can be confident in your results even when reading a plate in HTS flying mode.
The excellent performance of the PHERAstar FSX extends to reading modes that employ simultaneous dual emission (SDE) detection such as FRET, fluorescence polarization, BRET, NanoBRET, AlphaPlex, and HTRF as well as other TR-FRET technologies. Even in absorbance reads the PHERAstar FSX excels with a UV/Vis spectrometer that can collect multiple wavelengths or the entire spectrum from 220-1000 nm in under one second per well.
The PHERAstar FSX is the fastest and most sensitive high-throughput screening plate reader on the market. Schedule a demo in your laboratory and see how the PHERAstar FSX will make the most of your assay.
- Four PMTs for optimal detection and superior speed
- Three excitation sources; Xenon flash lamp, HTRF laser, AlphaScreen laser
- UV/vis spectrometer for instant spectral capture
- Direct optics for high sensitivity reading from the top or bottom of the microplate
- Assay specific modules; all modules can be used for top or bottom reading
- Reagent injection-featuring reading at point of injection
- High density well scanning – up to 900 points / well
- Compatible for any robotic integration platforms
- Control software is 21 CFR compliant
- MARS data analysis with programmable ASCII export
- LVis Plate and Stacker compatible