The MicroQC Plate from Phosentix can assist you in validating your microplate reader or assay so that you can be certain of your reader’s results. The MicroQC Plate is a the most advanced microplate reader check plate on the market that can be used to validate fluorescence, absorbance, luminescence reading modes as well as incubation temperature, simulated kinetic readings, and much more.
- Twelve absorbance standards 0.100 to 2.250 OD (NIST traceable optional)
- Twelve precision diffused luminescence standards with known relative values
- Twelve fluorescence with known relative values
- Integrated temperature sensors with 0.2C accuracy for monitoring of microplate incubation conditions (optional)
- Kinetics luminescence well with simulations of popular assays such as injection glow, Dual Luciferase®, SPARCL®, and others (optional)
- Crosstalk luminescence well, blank well surrounded by four luminescence standards (optional)
- 1536 corner alignment wells
The MicroQC Plate can be used to investigate analytical and physical characteristics of your microplate reader.
- Absorbance – precision, linearity, accuracy
- Fluorescence – precision, linearity
- Luminescence – precision, linearity, dynamic range
- Kinetics – kinetics and sensitivity suitability via assay simulation
- Crosstalk – luminescence crosstalk measurement
- Plate Alignment – precision determination of X-Y coordinates for plate transport system alignment
- Incubation – temperature accuracy and uniformity of the microplate reader incubator chamber (optional)
- Level Measurement – accurate measurement of your microplate carrier attitude (optional)
Reporting and Chassis Specifications:
- Paperwhite display with 16k pixels indicating operating mode, temperature, calibration date, calibration due date, serial number, instrument serial number, and battery level
- USB serial communication port for battery charging and firmware updates
- Li-ion battery with battery charge indicator
- Lightweight aluminum chassis, precision machined and black anodized for minimum light reflection.
- Entire assembly machined on precise SBS standard dimensions to 0.001” tolerances
The MicroQC Plate will come with templates and evaluation metrics for your BMG LABTECH microplate reader. Please input your BMG LABTECH microplate reader serial number at the time of your order to ensure you receive the proper protocols and templates.
The price listed is for the fully featured MicroQC Plate with all options. Models with fewer features are available and start at $1950.